Enlisted Member
Rep

Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

FS: 2008 Lexus IS IS F

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Hey guys im tryna help my friend sell his car. Im only doing this because he's gettin a bmw. here's the info, get back to me if interested...

The Lexus IS-F Special Edition for Neiman Marcus number 04 of 50. This car can go from 0 to 60 in under 4.5 seconds. It s interior is black with white accent stitching and it has a state-of-the-art Mark Levinson CD/DVD Premium Surround Sound Audio System. This car also comes with handcrafted 19 special edition Neiman Marcus rims. This is a Certified Pre-Owned car purchased from Lexus. The car also comes with 8 years, 100,000 mile warranty. This car also comes with a 5 year "Ultimate Titanium" Package from Green Ribbon which features: 24 - Hour Roadside Assistance Windshield Repair Protection Tire and Wheel Protection Dent and Ding Protection, Which is Transferrable. Mark Levinson state-of-the-art CD/DVD Premium Surround Sound Audio with Navigation, and Bluetooth. IS F high-performance sedans feature unique quad tailpipes, Brembo brakes with cross-drilled rotors and 6-piston front calipers, and 19" forged alloy wheels. Also comes with Cold Weather Package includes Seat Warmers, and Headlight cleaners, and Aux Output. We just put in new brakes with Hawks HPS Performance Brake Pads, Rotors, and New Michelin Pilot Sport 2 All-Seasons.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lexus...fCarsQ5fTrucks

get back to me...

Last edited by romi12; 06-03-2010 at 08:26 PM.