View Single Post
      06-03-2010, 10:33 AM   #28
selman
Turkey
Rep

Drives: 2008 Space Grey 520d

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycler View Post
Let me ask you something since you are being a little biased here because I think you are turkish. If you had intelligence that known terrorists were on board a humanitarian ship that could either be carrying weapons or aid and was coming to the shores of your country what would you do? How would you act when you told the ship countless times not to enter your waters and they kept coming?

By the way the turkish government might of condemed this as a political move and removed its ambassador from Israel however behind the scenes they are still trading military secrets with the israelis as well as weapons. That has not stopped. So you tell me, do you really think the Turkish government really cared what the Israelis did when they boarded? No they didnt especially when they knew known terrorists were on that ship. This was all about seeing how the US reacted and the US reacted perfectly for a change.

Turkish government never interfered with this campaign. It was an independent aid campaign which was constituted by civillians. Ships were carrying full of aid stuff and there wasn't any weapon. Also you cannot see muslims or Turkish people or other people coming from nearly 32 different country as a terrorist. Terrorist is a soldier who had shot 18 years old guy from head 4 times even he had been wounded. Everybody knows what Israel try to do and its strategy in the middle east so they are just trying to legitimize its raid by telling the same statements in your message.

We have agreements on military weapons but I do not know what happens from this moment. Three common military operations cancelled.