View Single Post
      05-22-2010, 11:07 PM   #7
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 08 M3

in short to answer your question, unless you are cool with your SA then kiss your warranty goodbye and your car will be flagged. happened to one of the mods here with a different companies software. that is why i got the Dinan and my car has been to the dealer 2 times now and they know it is in there and my warranty is fine everything was covered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASU View Post
I have been researching DINAN as well and agree. I would be interested in your thinking on DINAN. I have been looking at the the software tune, crank shaft pulley, CF Intake and possibly the exhaust. I am looking for increased power and drivability. This issue with DINAN is they are conservative on their tune but I prefer the matched warranty. As for the exhaust I am not sure its worth the money based on my objectives. If I was looking for better sound (I am but not for $2500) and I am not sure I fancy the tips.

However, AA and/or Power Chip seem to be much more aggressive on the power at a better price. The issue is the on the remote chance something goes wrong, the warranty is in question.

Your thoughts?