View Single Post
      05-22-2010, 10:54 PM   #6
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 08 M3

this is my 3rd Dinan car and i have nothing but pleasure with all of them. i had Dinan S2 E46 M3 and a Dinan S2 E39 M5 and now i have there E92 M3 and love it. the sound from the midpipe and muffler combo is amazing and the power increase was awesome. my fav mod so far. i am breaking in the diff now and lovin it so after the 1200 miles i am sure it will get better when i can take her past 5k rpm

as for there warranty and products i have nothing but praise. i rarely ever had problems and when i did they took care of it right away and some times it was out of warranty and they covered it anyway. i had high miles too 80k on my M5 and 70k on my M3 and now 20k on my E92 M and no isssues at all. great products.

i love there software even though it is conservative, i have never had one issue ever on any of my cars and BMW never voided my warranty on any of my cars and they knew the software was in there. Dinan has a great relationship with BMW. i also love how when the idiot dealer flashes my car back to stock i just drive over to Dinan and they put my software back in for free

def on my E92 the midpipe and software was my fav mod. sounds sick and best part no drone at all ever. loud only when you want it to be. below 4k is a nice deeper tone and then once above 4k it sounds exotic all the way to redline.

they have 20% off right now on some things till end of may. i am grabbing the susp while it is on sale i heard great things about there stage 1 susp set up

Last edited by H Bomb; 05-22-2010 at 11:05 PM.