View Single Post
      05-19-2010, 04:31 PM   #14
bolinp78
G35 convertee

Drives: 2008 335i (AW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335e92tx View Post
FIFY

Its been going on more than the last year - and didn't start with this admin. Fix the tax code FOR EVERYONE THEN. Those at the top are getting handouts too.. I am arguing for anybody who has to work while others skate. And it happens at the top and is probably more costly.

The reason this nation has the debt it does is NOT bc someone is getting welfare. Its bc medicare and SS costs and recepients are increasing. You could reduce spending on everything else and that would still drive the debt by large margins. Nobody wants to fix that though.. they would rather bitch about someone getting something on their dime.

There are many people that are in lower incomes that don't sit and want someone to hand them money. Some work multiple jobs for 60 hours a week. .. to say they don't work hard is just BS.

Your generalized characterization of the wealthy evading taxes on a widespread basis is synonymous with my generalized characterization that the poor are all looking for handouts and not working.

i have to go, more later.