Alekshop
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: E30 M3 l E92 M3 l F82 M4

Send a message via Skype™ to Alekshop
Quote:
Originally Posted by dettlinger View Post
To all prospective Akrapovic buyers: I got my Evolution full system from Aleks about two months ago and I could not be happier. The power increase is absolutely noticeable, the weight reduction is dramatic and the sound is perfect - not too obnoxious and makes the car sound more Italian!

Just looking at the craftsmanship of the system is inspiring. The welds are beautiful and the fit and finish are impeccable (you may already know that BMW uses this system on the factory GT4 cars). It's a shame the exhaust can't be fully seen by everybody once it's installed. Even the proper ceramic grease and copper paste are included in the kit. By the way, the tips ended up with that cool blue/purple color on the inner edge of the pipe and it looks awesome (I'll try to get a pic up later).

The cost is steep but I have no regrets whatsoever. It is absolutely worth all the money!!!

Also, dealing with Aleks is a pleasure. He helped me install the system (or I should say he let me help!) at his shop and he could not be nicer or more courteous to deal with. He treats your car as if it were his own, being very careful and paying attention to every detail.

So thanks, Aleks, for a job well done (he also hooked me up with the euro visors and back up camera/module) and for anyone looking to deal with an honest and professional vendor, give him a try.

Cheers,

dettlinger

Thank you Steve,

I had a good time working on your car and chatting with you! I am glad your happy with the system! Your T-shirt arrived today

Next step is 3.62