Ready for Delivery... 2011 Individual Interior M3 (Updated - no 56k))
Sunday or Monday I'm taking delivery on an individual 2011 e92 M3 DCT, ZCP, Alpine White with all options except rear sunshade. It's a special order with Platinum leather interior and Piano Black trim. I like the classy look on the inside and aggressive on the outside. Not too much though - just a cleaned up version of OEM.
I've got a bunch of mods ready to go and some interesting things planned. Will post pics before and after install. To kick it off, I'm heading to EAS this week to get the following installed (pics below):
- Dinan Pulley
- Macht Schnell Air Filter
- Agency Power Intake Elbow
- RPI Air Scoops
- OEM Keyhole Cover
- Angel iBright LED's
- Macht Schnell 10mm Spacers
- Yokohama Advan AD-08's 255/295
- Euro Visors
- OEM Reflector Covers
- OEM Performance E-Brake
- Coding out Seatbelt Chime
- Powerchip Tune
- Cool Carbon Brake pads and Castrol SRF (some track time on the way)
- Front PDC Retrofit - This one was pricey, but I worked it out. Will be getting it installed in about two weeks. You can see the painted sensors in the pics. There's been a few threads on this but I don't think anyone else has actually done it.
On the fence, but considering these...
- Alcantara Headliner
- Dinan 3.45 Differential
- Escort 9500ci
- Turner test pipes (like the OEM sound with a bump in performance)
- STM Tint
- Zwickenpflug Leather Dash
I learned a lot from everyone on the forum - thanks for the help. Putting this together should be fun!
Last edited by buddster; 05-25-2010 at 10:52 AM.