If you do decide to part it let me know, I will take first dibs on the sport exhaust. You are relatively close so I can probably pick it up!
Originally Posted by BarryC
I'm debating parting my car out and selling it for something else. If I decide to move forward - I'll send you a pm. I have the xpipe with hfcs and sport exhaust.