View Single Post
      05-10-2010, 09:39 PM   #93
Silver Standard II
John 3:16
United_States
Rep

Drives: 10 550i & 08 M3 VERT

So, I got a brief but up close look of this beast today and again, it's another amazing build.

For a moment, I thought this car would be similar to another high profile IND project but, it's a completely different vision sharing only a color; coupe vs. sedan, supercharger vs na, track car vs cruiser (like mine, etc.) and of course the IND-DNA. Both projects have their own distinct and unique beauty along with the signature IND quality and results.

As IND continues to differentiate their projects through innovation and design, its inevitable that some ideas will bleed or weave from one car to another. I love the fact that I had the first gloss black ESS manifold but I'm flattered that more members are complimenting their engines with this similar look

Can't wait to see the final reveal of Nelson's ride at Bimmerfest along with the other amazing cars and to place the member faces to their forum names
LeatherZ.Alcantara Shift & E-Boot,Eisenmann SP w/Fabspeed.X-Pipe-Thank You iND!