View Single Post
      05-09-2010, 11:02 PM   #16
scollins
Bootleggin' 'n Gunrunnin'
No_Country
Rep

Drives: 2010 e70 X5 35d

I disagree that the Tea Party ever used the term "teabagger" to describe themselves. That is a creation of the liberal media as a derogatory term to describe members of the Tea Party. Who uses the term? Those that wish to put down people who associate with the Tea Party. I don't believe that Rush, Beck, Hannity or the other conservative talk-types use the term, only the liberal leaning ones.

Oh, and your little "one who runs is a runner, etc." is awfully cute. Is someone who plays soccer a soccerer? Is a kid who plays at recess called a "player"?

In any case, many of those in the Tea Party (which I'm not) don't like to be called "teabaggers", they find it offensive. And as this country is so damn worried about being offensive to anyone these days, it should be inappropriate. Oh wait, we are only sensitive to anyone other than white conservatives.... Sorry, I keep forgetting to read my Liberal's Handbook....
ZAP | ZCW | ZPP | ZPS | ZRC | ZTP | 322 | 328 | 330 | 386 | 4AZ | 4UB | 655 | 6FL | 6NF
2008 Ducati 1098S Red naturally....