I don't know about you guys, but I take a lot of photos of my car, not because I have some crazy infatuation with it (okay, maybe just a little, but that's normal right?)...but because it makes a great subject for me to practice auto photography anytime I feel like it without any client pressure. In doing so, I started to get a good feel of where the best angles of my car are. With every shoot, I always try to outdo my last.
I'm sure you guys do the same so I thought it would be cool to see some of everyone's best work.
So here are the rules:
1. It must be a photo of YOUR car. Doesn't have to be your current car. If you don't own a car or don't want to post photos of your "old and busted" and really want to participate, then you can post a photo of another car you've taken. But at least make it a BMW.
2. The photo must have been taken by you.
3. Only post 1 photo so make it count. If you take a better photo days/weeks later, you can post another ONE. Going for quality over quantity here.
4. Any kind of post processing is acceptable, but imagine you are submitting the photo to an automobile magazine. That should give you a bit more direction.
5. Post your camera/lens/some exif data if you wish. Some people are interested in knowing.
I think this could potentially be a really cool thread to watch (if people participate and follow the rules). That or a huge fail.