1991 318is  [0.00]
2015 M3  [5.00]
1976 BMW 2002  [4.75]
2013 BMW X5 35i Pre ...  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
THANK YOU!

I grow tired of people saying things like "He's Muslim!"

Too many people care about shallow things with big public figures. I mean I can't tell you how many times I've heard people emphasize the "Hussein" part in his middle name on purpose to try and make him sound evil or something. It's just plain retarded.

What matters is how they run a country, as you said. But hey, the media caters to shallow viewers, and real, in-depth issues that matter just doesn't make money. Just take a look at how much money programs like E! generate. In fact, not too long ago, my sister was watching some E! type show. They were doing a "year in-review" thing of Obama and what he accomplished. Here is what they said that he accomplished thus far:

1. Swatted a fly out of mid-air with his hand
2. Held a "beer summit"
3. Bought a burger at a regular restaurant
4. Wielded a plastic lightsaber

And they ended with "...and that's what Obama has accomplished in his presidency so far." God, I hate the media so so much. Real issues in America just don't matter to people anymore, I guess.
First off, E! should NEVER be commenting on anything even related to politics. Second, for most, real issues are too hard to understand because people may have to think for a second. Instead, let's all talk about Sarah Jessica Parker's horse face and Sandra Bullocks's adopted kid. And who's the Speaker of the House? No, it isn't Lady Gaga.

Religion is a personal thing, and I wish people would keep it that way. I don't care if you worship Lee Majors, just balance the effing budget and work on paying down the national debt. And stay the hell out of my business.
lkw15 is offline   United_States