View Single Post
      05-04-2010, 08:19 PM   #32
Imola.ZHP
No car payments...
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2003 BMW 330i ZHP

Send a message via AIM to Imola.ZHP Send a message via MSN to Imola.ZHP Send a message via Yahoo to Imola.ZHP
Why do people keep saying there will not be a next gen. M3 sedan? The next 3er isn't even out yet. Yes, I'm sure BMW is paying attention to how well these cars are selling, and please keep in mind they were NOT selling very well at the end of 2008. I almost jumped in to a CRAZY cheap lease on one myself (after $12,000 off MSRP), but backed out last minute as I realized just because you can afford it, it doesn't mean you should. But BMW must also consider that late 2008 was a rough economic time in the US (and worldwide) and even though I haven't kept track, I'm sure they've adjusted production to match demand to keep from having to run crazy lease and purchase deals. My point is, lets don't assume there will not be another M3 sedan. If history continues to repeat itself, the next 3er will be even more massive and more expensive. People that cannot afford an M5, but want an M sedan will need something to purchase. I don't see Audi or Benz dropping their hot-rod M3 competitors anytime soon...

I WILL own one eventually, once I do, I'll never let it go! Hope to amass a decent collection of BMW's as I age. I've almost got my first one paid off!

Marcus
-- 330i ZHP
-- Build Date 03/03/03