04-20-2010, 08:21 PM   #1
Eugene-TAIWAN
Brigadier General
Taiwan
Rep

Drives: E92 M3 Coupe

Gintani Sport cattless arrives in TW

Well guys! Like the thread says!

I got a Gintani Sport Cattless Ceramic Black!

1. The ceramic is sick! hottest shit ever!

2. The sound.......OH LORD! I got the exhaust on last night! around 8:30PM went out for a cruise I was given thumbs up by local Chinese people can you imagine that!!!!! I mean most Asian will just look and stare but this time is was a thumbs up!

3. I have tried a couple of systems out before but non like this one !!! the BASS THROAT sound is just amazing I have tried Eisenmann RACE, Akrapovic Evolution. But non meets my hunger like this one!

4. After Changing from Akrapovic to Gintani exhaust I feel the car had more of a feel reving feeling especially after 5000rpm! you can hear the charger spool more! I not going to back dynos as it is quite expensive in TW to get your car dynoed! so I will do it the old fashion way 60-130 baby!
I am hoping to get into the 8 sec range with my 6MT!

5. DRONE: yes there is a little drone at about 1900rpm but after that there is non. I didn't get the x-pipe with 4 resonators but I hear from others it make a big difference on the drone at 1900rpm.

6. I will soon come up with some fly by VIDS and 60-130 VIDS.

I think I might take work off early and go for a drive real soon.

Fly by VIDS!

Past: Gintani stage3 M3
present: Porsche 993RWB, 964RS America,996 cupcar, 964 turbo 3.6, 991C4S, i3 in September

Last edited by Eugene-TAIWAN; 04-21-2010 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Vids added