View Single Post
      04-20-2010, 11:03 AM   #1
MNm3
Lieutenant

Drives: 2009 Le Mans Blue e90 M3

Question Aftermarket exhaust and the DAILY Driver

Dilema here. I want aftermarket exhaust but I think the Eisenmann sport and the Dinan are a little on the quiet side... doesn't really get the juices flowing much more than stock...while the Eisenmann race or AA (without going too loud) definitely do the trick.

My M3 is my daily driver, if it wasn't I'd probably just put pipes straight off the head... ... but getting serious, I have some questions that need opinion or answers:
  • With Einsenmann Race or AA, can one still utilize the bluetooth and/or voice command features without too much interference from the exhaust sound under normal driving conditions?
  • Dinan has a 20% off sale on all products, including exhaust making the price attractive. What are people's opinions about that system?
  • Does adding connecting pipes add any volume, ex: Eisenmann sport with connecting pipes, is it louder than just the sport with stock pipes?...Dumb Question? I don't know.

I've heard and looked at all the video comparisons, but as we all know, a video doesn't always do an exhaust system justice one way or the other.

Any feedback on the above would be great. Thanks
MNm3 is offline   United_States