View Single Post
      04-19-2010, 01:33 PM   #139
Kris@Modmynav

Drives: 11 E90 M3

Send a message via MSN to Kris@Modmynav
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
Wish I could join the deal. Sorry, I was hoping to meet some of you for the installation. But I was out with family.
Johnny, I wish I could find DVD player for you,

I'll get some DVD players from other suppliers soon, I'll keep you updated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Hui View Post
Kris is a great guy to deal with! Very friendly guy and superb quality of service! The iPhone dock option is awesome, can't stop playing
Also has to thanks Jordon for the ride on that day! I won't be able to have fun with my iPhone without your help! Thanks man!
Jack, thank you again, have real fun with your jailbroken iPhone with cracked apps!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthoj View Post
Thanks for everything Kris. And thanks to other people who helped out and made the Seattle group install possible.

Kris is an awesome guy. He is very friendly and his work is professional grade. Anyway, thanks again Kris.
Tony, thank you and enjoy your new mods!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moog55 View Post
yeah, totally happy with my setup too! i forgot to ask for the dock option tho lol. oh well. i can probably do that myself. i especially love the front cam. no more worrying about curbing the front end, plus cruising down the road with the front cam on is sick.

kris is super cool and his work quality and attention to detail is among the best i've ever seen.
Peter, thank you, and you know what?
I actually had extra iPhone/iPod docks with me but I also totally forgot to ask you for that too!

Enjoy your new mods! I love your BMW performance mods, OEM FTW!
Kris@Modmynav is offline   United_States