View Single Post
      04-18-2010, 04:42 PM   #1
BOOST3D
Captain

Drives: 328i 2000,X5 2003,2008 335i

islam and obama

here is something i found on just rage that seemed interesting

http://www.justrage.com/article.php?...=nested&page=5

"Muslims around the world believe that, now that Barak Hussein Obama is President, it is only a matter of time before they will be able to take over America and stamp out any religion other than Islam. And they are justified in believing this will happen.

As proof of this justification, I submit to you the following facts:

Fact: In 1952, President Truman established a National Day of Prayer, non-denominational, for everyone, including all religions, not just Christians.

Fact: In 1988, President Regan designated the first Thursday in May of each year as a National Day of Prayer, once again, non-denominational, for everyone, including all religions, not just Christians.

Fact: In June, 2007, then Presidential candidate Obama declared that America was no longer a Christian nation.

Fact: During his campaign for the Presidency, Obama left his Christian church because he had issues with the pastor.

Fact: On September 25, 2009, from 4 pm until 7 pm, a National Day of Prayer for the Muslim religion of Islam, was held on Capitol Hill, beside the White House, and with official permission. Over 50,000 Muslims attended and participated this event which was only for followers of Islam, and not for any other religion.

Fact: This year, President Obama cancelled the 21st Annual Nation Day of Prayer Ceremony at the National Catherderal (which is a non-denominational place for any person of any religion to visit and pray in), because of "not wishing to offend anyone".

Fact: In order to spread the word about the advances of Islam on Capitol Hill, Muslims have set up a special website which is www.islamoncapitolhill.com . Check it out. It makes interesting reading.

I am not a racist or a hater of persons of other faiths. I am not even a Christian. I am a Buddhist. Buddhism, like most other religions, including Islam, embraces persons of every race, sex, age, nation, ethnicity, socio-economic status, and every other conceivalbe condition of the human situation of life. Therefore, I am not offended by a National Day of Islamic Prayer. I am not offended that our President is in favor of this too. Prayer is good for the simple reason that belief in a higher power who can grant requests made in prayer, must also lead the prayerful to realize that power can also distribute justice for wrong actions and punishment for malicious behavior. And I am most heartfelt in my support of allowing Muslims to be sworn into elected office, promising to do their duty, or to witness in court, promising to tell the truth, with their hand on the Koran. Understanding what beliefs are most sacred to our citizens is what makes America the great nation it is.

What I am offended by in all of this, is that our President, who is supposed to be the leader of We The People of the United States of America, which means all of us, has cancelled the National Day of Prayer for everyone, because he did not with to offend "anyone". Our Constitution clearly defines that we all have the right to "Freedom of religion." It does not say we must favor one religion over any other, as our President has clearly done, by favoring the followers of Islam.

So this brings to mind an interesting question. If our President has favored one religion over all others, has he, in fact, violated Constitutional Law? If he has, indeed, violated the highest law of our nation, should he not be punished in some way for this offense. And is he fit to continue as our President and leader? Perhaps the following example can help in making this determination:

These days, if a person is driving along and one of the tail lights on the car is out, the police have the right to pull the driver over and issue a fine for the light being out because it is an offense against the law. The police officer also has the right, when pulling anyone over for anything, to review the driver's license, registration, and insurance documents. The police officer also has the right to search the vehicle, the driver's person and that of all passengers, as well as ask them for proof if identity. In any case, there is almost always a large fine and sometimes a mark against the driver's record, which usually results in increased insurance costs. If all of this can happen to a normally law-abiding citizen over something as minor as a blown out tail light on his car, a minor violation of local traffic regulations, what penatly should be meted out for violating the highest law in our land, our Constitution? Please keep in mind that the courts usually take into account the level of knowledge of the law for any offender. I should think that anyone elected to be President of the United States of America should not only be familiar with our Constitution, but should have it committed to memory.

In closing, I would like to say that I know this is a very long comment on a very old rage. I just wished to make a few points regarding the true meaning of the words "WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.", before they get edited from our Constitution, along with "In God We Trust" from our money, and "One Nation Under God" from our pledge of alliegience.

Signed, An American Citizen"
BOOST3D is offline   Armenia