First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: e90 325iAS

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Procureur
Sorry just kind of shocking. To each their own, I guess. Personally, if that happened to me my parents would probably never speak to me for the rest of my life, let alone get me any new car.

I'm 22, btw, and just graduated University so my parents were nice enough to get me an amazing car to start life in the workforce with. I wouldn't say I deserve this car, because while I worked hard for what I got, there are plenty of other less fortunate people working their way through school the same way as myself who didn't have either generous parents or parents with means to afford such a gift.

One of the things my parents told me when I got the car was to be careful with it, because if something happens to it then I'll be driving an Echo, which is probably all my budget for the next 3-5 years will allow me to afford.

But hey, once again, to each his own. Awesome for you, the 3 is an amazing car. I'm glad you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine, but I hope in the first place that you learned your lesson.
Congrats on ur grad, job & E90!

Good future ahead of ya!