View Single Post
      04-14-2010, 02:33 PM   #14
dr.jay
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2011 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
I'm glad he didn't commit to Michigan. No line, turnover machines at QB in a broken system with coaches who get out-coached by even the bottom-tier Big Ten programs, looming investigations.... Just tired of seeing talent get wasted in that program since "real" football took off a couple years ago.

Once we've got a staff, with a real system, committed to winning football games, I'll be upset that we missed out on kids like this. But until then, it would be a shame if he ended up in our program.

Dick Rod has brought the Lions ways to Ann Arbor. Isn't it great?
You liked Lloyd better? That guy was the biggest fucking underachiever ever. The amount of talent that played in his tenure and only one National Championship?? A shared one at that.....Fuck him, this year WILL be different, I'm calling 8 wins at the very least. RichRod isnt going anywhere and why would he? So we can go back to square one, he finally has his type of players and they are getting some experience. Watch out for Devin Gardner next year if not this year, kid is legit.