View Single Post
      02-19-2007, 04:57 AM   #92
dr335is
Brigadier General

Drives: GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by youyou View Post
Are you kidding?
Israel has never asked any help from any Armed forces. Especially the Canadian armed forces.
Now back to the point at hand.
You will never understand what the people of Israel live through every day. You think that their retaliation is excessive??!! You have no idea what you are talking about. These people will not stop until every single jew is wiped off the face of the planet. I don't expect you to understand anyhow...
In wars civilians die. That's just the nature of war. It's very unfortunate but that's the way it has always been since the beginning of time. Now your telling me that a civilian that dies BY MISTAKE in Lebanon or wherever from an Israeli airstike is unacceptable, but an Israeli civilian that dies in a suicide bombimg ON PURPOSE is acceptable.
Please do me a favor and get off your high horse thinking you provide me with security because you are in the Canadian Armed Forces.
There is only one place that provides security for me and all Jews in the World.
And that is Israel.
As for asking for help...they don't need to ask since the US allows them to do as they wish. The US gives (not sells) them the weapons, the planes...anything they want. How is it possible that one Israel has nukes but the rest of the area is not allowed to have them??? That is a simple BS^2! I am not saying that the nukes in the hands of Iranian Govt would be a good thing, but at the same time, the nukes in Israeli hands are dangerous, too.

As for telling us we have no idea how hard it is for Israelis over there... I have no doubts about it. But I can assure you it is much harder for Palestinians inthe same area, so...get real(istic)!