Project Definitive E90: The Build!
Alright, so I figured I should start my project thread as the pics I have of my car at the dealer will be the only pics I have of the car stock. Wheels will be on it before I pick it up.
2011 E90 M3 -
Alpine White - Fox Red Extended - Tech - Premium - Comfort
As most people here ask about what options on a car, here's the window sticker and pics of the car stock.
Stock Car -
Here is a link
to the pics of the mods waiting for the car.
- IND cosmetic pkg - Grills, gills and reflectors. (AWESOME Fit and finish!)
- 19" VMR V713's - Custom coated gloss black w/ time attack & PS2's (Thanks EAS!)
- 3" SS straight cut exhaust tips custom coated gloss black to match wheels
- Alpine HID AE's
- Gloss black roof wrap
- 30% tint all around
- ///M Pedals
- Gloss black M badges, roundels and monochrome badges
- H&R Sport (Installed, Thanks LTBMW!!! Awesome easy install!!!)
- CF Center console wrap
- CF seat backs wrapped
- V1 Hardwire
- 10" Rockford Fosgate POWER sub & RF 300a2 amp
- Technics PNP amp plug
- Mod My Nav - Front cam, rear cam, video ipod
- Race Ready exhaust cutouts with custom integrated buttons
- RPI scoops - red
- Custom front racing splitter
- 15mm RS Technik Superlight Spacers (Thanks PYSPEED!)
Ill start posting pics with mods tomorrow. That's it for now. Feel free to ask any question you have.
Car picked up and wheels installed and painted reflectors-
Got a good deal of stuff done tonight.... More to go though.
Rear Cam and Multimedia System Installed!!!! -
Thanks for looking,