Originally Posted by MentholGuy
And this is how I organized S. Cal group installation, and let me handle this the same way.
1. Put your name on the list with MODEL/YEAR/TRANSMISSION
2. I send you a qoute with available add-on options for your car
3. Once confirm the package and price, I ask non-refundable paypal deposit ($50) to secure the spot
4. After I finish the job, you pay rest of the payment in cash
Does this sound right to you guys?
I made a list (based on the replies), so please feel free to add/remove/confirm the package.
1. h22a1 08 E90 M3 6MT - Interface + back up camera + enable rear view
2. anthoj 07 E92 328xi AT - Interface + back up camera + enable rear view + video playback
3. Jack Hui 08 E92 M3 DCT - Interface + back up camera + DVD player + enable rear view + video playback
4. Johnny Lin 09 E92 M3 6MT - Front camera + TVinMotion module (?)
5. Moog55 08 E92 M3 DCT - Interface + back up camera + enable rear view + video playback
Oh, also let me know which date you prefer so we can discuss the installation date and time.
When are you going to send us the price quote so we can get the ball rolling?