02-10-2007, 11:08 PM   #90
ElCapitan
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2007 E91 328xi & 2008 E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by youyou View Post
Ok my friend go tell that to the terrorists and then when they stop we will as well.
Has Israel ever voluntarely attacked any other country? No i don't think so
Out of all the wars Israel has ever had has Israel always been the one that initiated them? No i don't think so.
I don't know if you realize but Israel only retaliates when they are either attacked or if a suicide bomber has blown himself up.
This madness will never stop until these madmen stop.
So yes peace would be great. Trust me I would love to buy a villa on the beach in Tel Aviv and have a family there but for now i'll stick to Montreal.
I don't want to worry when my kids go to school ( which i don't have yet but hopefully will one day).
And I applaud every single Israeli for being able to live in that fear every day.
I hear a lot of talk but I see no walk. Are you a citizen of Israel? If so why aren't you serving in their military right now fighting the oppressors of your nation? You used the word "we" so I assumed you are Israelli. You preach the whipe down fo the oppressors of Israel but yet you seem to live a cushy life in Mtl. I am a serving member in the Canadian Forces, I help provinding you with the safety and security you enjoy in Canada.

As for Isreal's right to defend themselves no one is denying it. It is the way they exercised that right that is wrong. Two wrongs don't make it right. We (western allies, Israel, etc.) are suppose to be civilized. We should not accept under any circumstances the used of tactics that produces high collateral damage. It makes us look bad and helps recruitment for the enemy(ies). They hate us more. Israel was totally justified in retaliation against the abductions but they went to the extreme and stirredmore hate on themselves in the process.

If I was in the Israel army, I would accept the risks of being captured by the enemy but I do not think I am worth the price of hundred civilians. I knew what I was geting in when I signed the dotted line. Those risks come with the job.

If you have served in the Israel Forces and did you time, please accept my apologies and you have all my respect. If not, please step down from your piedestal of "we must whipe them all off the face of the earth" and give the respect to the people that are actually doing the fighting for you in the dirt and dust of middle east.

Peace and god bless us all.

2008 E90 335i | Silver Grey | Terra | Piano Black | ZSP | ZKO | ZAT | ZKI | ZPL | ZKL |
2007 E91 328xi | Black Sapphire | Terra | ALuminium | ZKO | ZKI | ZPL
Past Cars: 2004 ///M3, 2002 E46 330xi, 2003 GTI 1.8T, 1996 Neon