Originally Posted by mclarenmaniac
Thanks for all your input guys!
so i was wondering:
1. Is it One day or Two days experience?
2. Is Free Hotel only for 1 night?
3. Tiltle registration, BMW financing and payment/processing all done at Spartanburg or at my local dealer before i leave?
4. Can i skip the 3.17 percent VA tax and just pay 300 bucks SC tax?
I did the PCD for my 2009 M3 purchase. Here are my best answers:
1. It is One Day. You will be in your new car and ready to leave by 5pm.
2. Free hotel is only for the one night before your PCD.
3. All those things are taken care of by your dealership, not the PC. Your dealership should give you a temp tag to drive the car home with.
4. You are still purchasing the car in the state of the dealer you are dealing with. You are just taking delivery in South Carolina.