View Single Post
      03-09-2010, 09:05 PM   #18
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General

Drives: metrocard

i feel like they tuned the car the way BMW builds the car. I mean that BMW has always been short on power when it came to M and AMG comparisons. And in almost all magazine tests, the BMW is chosen. the editors all know this, and they know the M3 is the more balanced car. For anyone who disagrees, watch the Toop Gear episode where they pitted the E92 M3 agains the C63 and the RS4. when it came to the C63 it was fishtailing everywhere. and when the RS4 had a similar lap time, they asked what all of the Merc's HP is doing. What they did here is take BMW's dynamics and engineering and bring it to the next level.
It's nothing most of already didn't know. thats why we have the ultimate driving machine. Very interesting read.
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......