View Single Post
      03-09-2010, 11:48 AM   #22
adc
Brigadier General

Drives: 2009 E90 M3 ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by alefcole View Post
David Aviles is not only the best for ED
Measured, how? It seems other people have had great experiences with other Client Advisors, starting with the negotiation part, continuing to the ordering process, taking care of people when unforeseen problems occurred and finally with the redelivery process.

Quote:
If you are not dealing with him basically you are overpaying.
I disagree.

But that said, there is nothing wrong with paying a few hundred more to go with a CA that you know and trust, or came highly recommended by others.

Quote:
Plus when BMW allowed to post the invoice prices, David was the first one to jump in and let you know all that "secret information" .
You should check out other forums. For at least the past 5-6 years that I've been regularly checking it, bimmerfest has always posted invoice prices immediately after they became available to dealers. Hold on, I think even when I purchased my 2003 I have been aware of the "secret information". Oh wait, darn it I knew it even in 1998 with my Audi...

It's called the internet, search and you shall find.

As an aside observation, unless you want people to suspect you of having a material interest with the salesperson in question, usually one post is enough - where you are typically expected to post your own experience, nothing more. Just a suggestion, nothing personal against you...

(and I have absolutely nothing against David either, I wish him all the best)