View Single Post
      03-05-2010, 10:42 PM   #11
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 08 M3

your talking about one product from them. i bought my midpipe when it had a 2 year warranty, it has since changed. i have a 2 year warranty with my midpipe instead of the normal 4 year warranty. any new midpipe sales then yes that one is racing only as you put it

other then that how is there warranty falsehood, you use one product they make to try and talk crap. all the other products have the 4 year warranty

and the workmanship means nothing lol. it means that is there is something wrong with it they are gonna replace it and warranty it. there not a fly by the night company like other ones out there that leave there customers out to dry. i have been using them for almost ten years and never had one issue

do you even own any of there products to have such knowledge that they wouldn't cover a product??

love when the haters come out of the woodworks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfeltiii View Post
The Dinan "warranty" is the most extensively perpetuated falsehood on this board. If you are going catless, then the Dinan flash you are referring to is the racing software and neither it nor the Dinan X-pipe are warrantied in any way other that "workmanship" which means nothing.

"RACING ONLY PRODUCT:
Due to the nature of the intended use, Dinan Racing Products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship only. These products are not warranted against wear and/or failure under any circumstances. These products do not fall under the standard Dinan Limited Product Warranty. Racing-only parts may also affect the BMW warranty and emissions warranty."