For pricing and ordering information, please visit the links below to our website or contact us directly.
StopTech Street Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions.
StopTech brake pads combine the benefits of premium street brake pads with aggressive friction formulas suitable for light track day and autocross use.
Para-aramid composites are specially formulated to provide linear response at both cold and hot temperatures, delivering optimum stopping performance over a wide range of driving conditions.
StopTech stainless steel brake lines improve pedal feel and reduce the amount of time between applied pedal pressure and actual deceleration by preventing expansion, which stock rubber flex lines allow. This provides a quicker pedal response, and allows the driver to maintain consistent brake pressure and precision brake modulation.
StopTech brake lines feature:
- TeflonĘ inner lining
- Outer layer of stainless steel woven braid
- Teflon tube is very resistant to expansion under pressure
- Will not degrade from exposure to brake fluid
- Stainless steel braid provides support for the Teflon
- Extremely durable weave withstands incidental impact and abrasion
- Clear Abrasion Resistant Cover for maximum protection against chaffing
- DOT (United States Department of Transportation) compliant
- 100% tested to a pressure of 4500 psi