02-06-2007, 03:26 PM   #57
Josh49
Major General

Drives: E90 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter399 View Post
hahaha

he has sent me a total of two emails

he clearly doesent know the law, so im just going to leave him alone and not respond to him anymore
Hunter. I did some talking with my gf at lunch about this for you. Please pm me if you have any more questions, I can have her respond. She said to make sure that you print out any emails and correspondences that you have had with him, and see if you can try and locate the receipt from FedEx. Keep all this stuff together in case it comes up. The guy who is emailing you has lied to you. What he said is not valid, you need to officially be served with papers. This usually comes via registered mail (that needs to be signed that it was received) or delivered by the PD. Like others have said, the law system does not work at the speed this guy is claiming it to. Because he has lied about this to you, what is to say that he isn't lying about other things (like not receiving the package). Through the emails and correspondence you've had with him you could prove he is shady. In a "he said, she said" case, defamation of his character is important. You have the emails to do this. Document everything.

As for what actually happened, it seems to me this guy knows you're a minor and is trying to scam you out of your product and money. Do not send him any money, and try not to talk over the phone. Talk via email so you have records of your conversation.

The best thing you can do other than this is give some of us out here on the East Coast his address, and we'll take care of it for you..

Let us know how it goes, keep us updated..

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.