European Delivery (ED) from BMW Canada
I am currently looking into doing a ED this summer. There seems to be very little in the way of exact details on how the program works, discounts etc. I am looking for anyone in Canada that has purchased a BMW under the ED program and even better if you have taken the trip already. The web site is way to general.
I have asked my sales rep to put this together for me but I am told the program has recently changed and she is researching it for. I expect more details in a week or so.
If anyone knows,
1. Is there a formal discount program similar to the US?
2. What do they cover and don't cover.
3. On the second delivery (sending your car to your dealer after your trip), I understand it takes 4-6 weeks - Is this true?
4. If it takes 4-6 weeks, if you leased are you actually making payments for the car while it is transit?
5. Was it good for you?
6. Is anyone else having a hard time getting the details?
Thanks and I look forward to your comments