02-01-2007, 11:03 PM   #60
BartMack
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07 335i Coupe, 06 MINI CooperS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
Strap the explosives to your body and walk into the crowded place, fly the highjacked airplane into the civilian building, drop the "guided" missile into the TV building full of civilian workers or fly a jet over Beirut and drop bombs into civilian targets -- all the same CRAP to me. There is no just side in any war if it included innocent civilians being killed.

You can say whatever you want -- who provoked who, who was oppressed for years, but that does not give the other side any reason to kill or hurt a single innocent civilian.

So, I don't care if you're catholic or Orthodox Christian, or a Jew or if you believe in Alah, or if you speak English or French...this madness needs to stop and innocent should not be killed. Some countries have realized that and did not want a part of all that in Iraq, on the other hand some other countries and groups are unstopable...

Peace to all!
IMO we all live in a world where everything that is won must be fought for- including the ground under our and your feet (Texas, in your case) which is either part of the USA or part of Mexico, depending on your desire and perspective. Really, would Texas not fight to exist if it came right down to it? You know it's the only state that reserved the right to secede from the union if it ever decided to-!

2007 335i Coupe TiAg w/black+silver interior & sport package-Feb or March delivery ...
2006 MINI CooperS vert, Pepper White, Aerokit, ASA wheels & Helix 15% reduction pulley and CAI, Wetokole seatcovers, Sirius & other bits