Thread: WWIII
View Single Post
      02-01-2007, 08:02 PM   #50
dr335is
Brigadier General

Drives: GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by youyou View Post
Ok i'm gonna put it clear for all the Israel haters here.
Terrorists must be wiped off the face of the planet. They are worthless scum that use civilians as shields and target civilians for countless murders.
Unfortunatey warfare is ugly but if that's what it takes to get rid of them then so be it. They disrupt the very foundation we live by. Democracy!!!
Now for all of you who said i watch too much Cnn and Fox and am blurred by the media i say this:
I lived in Israel, I saw the horrors with my own eyes. I saw a bus explode 50 feet from me and people decapitated all over. So i know exactly how it is.
To have to live in fear every day that you might blow up on a bus or get kidnapped and slaughtered is not Ideal people...
My father fought in the 6 day war my mother was in the army and if i had the chance to go and wipe these terrorists out of the face of the planet , i would do it in a heartbeat.
You people are the ones blurred by stupid articles and the media. Bringing some articles posted on the net... Are you for real??
Go live in Israel for a year or two and then come back and talk to me.
Yes the president of Iran is a madman and needs to be brought down and yes Hizbollah and all other terrorist cells need to wiped off the face of the planet.
Period
I lived in Serbia.
I saw the bonbs blasting buildings around me 50 feet away.
My father fought WW2...

Terrorists are bad.
But for many...what we (and Israel do) is worse...