Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom3n View Post
We have no problem recording and sharing any and all data during testing. I agree with Robert it is important that we record timing info also during a test such as this. I cant see why anyone would have a problem sharing this information.

AJ and myself are very interested to witness in person an NA tune on this car that makes the + 40 whp "safely" that PC advertises. Mike is more than welcome to run any custom map or stage 2 file needed during this test to make the most power he can. All we ask is that the data is recorded and shared so we can confirm timing and AFR's.

Mike when you have time email me and we will set up a date that works for you to come to AZ. There are a number of shops here that we can use for testing. We would be more than happy to take care of all the details.
I'll email you when I have time. I'm extremely busy and it doesn't look like it's going to let up anytime soon. I'm certainly not flying to AZ unless it's an all expenses paid trip.

I'm cool with doing a test around here along the lines of what I described earlier. That will only take a couple hours to do. Anything that requires a serious time commitment will have to be scheduled far in advance.

We do not advertise 40hp with just a tune. That's with a tune and exhaust mods. We are working however on some new projects for the M3 that should change the game up when they are released to the public

Happy motoring everyone!

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0