View Single Post
      01-31-2007, 09:36 PM   #85
ganeil
Colonel

Drives: 328i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
Let me start from the bottom -- so you endorse this cowboy-ism our Government promoted in last 6 years -- who cares about the other 6 billion people, we own the world...

Saddam did have the WMD -- some mustard gas and VX and crap like that. He did murder many citizens of Iraq with it -- about 10,000 of them or so. Therefore, they should have dealt with him. He did not hurt or murder any of us. We did murder many of Iraqi citizens, too -- possibly more than Saddam did -- but, hey, we're protected, we just call them a Colleteral Damage and all is cool.
By the way, we're still the ONLY nation in the history of human kind that relentlesly used the WMD in 1945 and in a few seconds wiped more than 250k innocent lives in Japan! Why are we allowed to have the WMD? Especially with the latest War record...

Saddam was bad, no doubt, but again -- only to his people (and Kuweit at one point). But, he did allow some (so called) inspectors to walk around his country for years. He allowed some "no fly zones" for more than 10 years in his country. H Blix clearly came with the report saying NOTHING! Physics and Chemistry then proved there was nothing -- not possible to hide it in 90 days and clean the traces (when we occupied them).

Finally, do not involve other nations and UN into this crap. Bush has used KNOWINGLY the wrong info for this war. He used a 12-year-old resolution (as you're using it too) to justify UN support. In reality, he only had Tony Blair support and some 3rd world nations needing $$$$ to survive support.

Show me "EVERY" nation's intel reports, show me anything but British and US, and I may believe in it...
Why do you insist on inserting your irrational nonsense into a discussion that does not involve you? I have shown repeatedly that your views on this matter are based solely on a hatred of President Bush and are not worthy of reply.

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
ganeil is offline   United_States