View Single Post
      01-31-2007, 12:20 AM   #70
ehhhwik
Brigadier General
Hong Kong

Drives: 09' BMW 335d, 07' BMW E92 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguy View Post
Hehehe, all I know Doc, is that there are a isht ton of nuclear power out there. The question is, I hope this war in Iraq stops, cause the war binds every single country.

I can see it now, attack Iran cause they are developing nukes. NK gets all pissed off cause the source of $$ stops flowing from Iran. NK buys a nuke from.......I dont know.....China, fires it at Isreal. The US fires on NK, thereby killing some in China.....they get all pissy cause they were not informed of the attack and fire on NY (sorry lets pick Idaho, I feel sorry for New Yorker's)......in turn, its kills some Canadians and we just sit on the fence. :P
nice prospective from a fellow Canuck

But one thing about China, it will not shoot nukes at anyone unless it feels that China is being threatened because of its economic power and rise currently, a war will only devastate the country and does NO GOOD to the rest of the world (ie. people cant buy cheap Nike sneakers, TVs, LCD monitors, laptops, clothes, etc any more)

Retired: 07' E92 328i (Jet Black)