View Single Post
      02-03-2010, 12:36 AM   #82
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey

Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by autospiel View Post
Posting first set of photos of my new toy (more to come, after the seasons change). It's already been properly 'exercised' during its break-in period -- is 'Tail of the Dragon' at 170 miles some kind of record? -- and it's a mightily impressive beast (as all of you know).

A special thanks to the guys who chose Moonstone before me and posted pics of their cars. I made my decision based on your outstanding images. It's awesome how the pearlescent effect really shows Bangle's 'flame surfacing' at its best.
Beautiful Pictures..... I should have my 2011 M3 in Moonstone (my second one in a year due to first one being prematurely written off) around late April or early May the difference from yours will be that it will have the Competition Package and Individual Amarone Extended Leather.

Enjoy the Moonstone it is an awesome color and the longer you have it the more you will like it!

P.S. I have some Moonstone reflectors on the way from Ilia@IND for my front bumper and will not be needing them because I bought a European Front Bumper Cover. You can have them if you want them! Just pay the shipping!

Last edited by BMRLVR; 02-03-2010 at 12:42 AM.
BMRLVR is offline   Canada