View Single Post
      01-31-2010, 06:12 PM   #26
Kyoshi71
Colonel

Drives: 2010 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoo View Post
I've got a coupe on order--for Euro delivery on 4/15/10. Noted with relief that pricing has not changed. Have ordered Interlagos blue with bamboo beige interior. Unfortunately, have not been able to see ether Interlagos blue or Le Mans blue in person--any strong opinions on which is nicer among those whe have seen both colors in person?

I plan on the 18" wheels. I know the Interlagos blue is supposed to have a purplish hue at times--difficult to appreciate on the small 6" paint sample that the dealer showed me. I find little difference between the 2 colors based on the samples, & internet pictures of the two colors are not all that different. I considered Jerez Black and Alpine White as well, but really think I would like one of the blues. I had an Avus Blue E36 M3 before I got my current E46 Titanium silver--I'm really tired of the silver (approaching 9 years old, and too many of silver cars around), so I don't think I want Silverstone (too similar).
There is a huge difference in the two colors. Although IB is an "M" specific color and less common, I think Le Mans Blue is much nicer. Yesterday I saw a 335I in LMB with the "M" package and Saddle Brown leather....WOW!
IB looks a little strange to me in broad daylight but at night looks incredible.