Originally Posted by MercedesBenz_Forever
I'm sorry for all the trouble caused by this constant change of plans that has been going on recently with this event. The weather has been too crazy lately and non of the sites have been forcasting anything, they all have been guessing blindly
I should have a confirmation from track management by tomorrow night or wednesday morning at the very latest on whether we will proceed as planned or postpone the event to maybe Sunday or the following Saturday or even following Sunday.
I hear ya.
It looks like rain for Saturday.
Even if it doesn't rain, if it is close to raining then that means that there will be lower pressure than normal which translates into bad times.