View Single Post
      01-26-2010, 06:44 PM   #129

Drives: '12 Golf R

Originally Posted by spicoli024 View Post
I do not really have a set area in mind. My objective is to find something with good situs value that I can either fix up and rent out or fix up and call home and hold onto as an investment for a few years. I found a pretty cool house a block from the Galleria. It needs a little work IMO but the location and shell are great. It has a surprisingly large, shaded backyard and a view of Transco Tower at night. The large two car garage is also a plus. Once I manage the funds there will be plenty of room for the CGT
My next house requires a three car garage for obvious reasons...actually, one obvious reason that starts with the letter "P."

Originally Posted by asaulo1 View Post
those wheels are just sickness.... Cheers....
Thanks! If you're interested, there's a second and final group buy for the RG63 wheels wrapping up right now in the Sponsor's section.

Originally Posted by AMPowerJ View Post
Best one of the bunch from a pure photography standpoint. Not sure if you planned the blues, etc. but it came out very nice with the lighting and all.
I expressly picked this location for the blue and red background to match the blue and red on my car. It took awhile to compose the picture the way I wanted, and I waited for 20 minutes for the sun to go behind the clouds to capture this shot, but it was worth it.

Originally Posted by spicoli024 View Post
ha, I think 5 years with a manual tranny as a DD was plenty of practice.
It's okay, Kyle, I hear the CGT 6MT is very forgiving.
'09 Interlagos Blue E92 M3 (sold to a good home)