Originally Posted by Mark's M
Speaking of color again, Frozen Grey will be available shortly for those of you who'd like it but according to a fellow Cdn poster "Mr. D." who is doing something similar to me and dealing with the same people in Germany, North America apparently has to wait until a "U.K. only" special edition run of Frozen Greys are produced. BMW will be committing full paint production capacity to the British cars commencing in March. August production was what was suggested for North American availability for Frozen Grey. Well I never!!!
Gents, I've put through my 2011 M3 ZCP order, for April Delivery, and I can confirm the following:
1. 19" GTS Wheels but in Silver
2. EDC Upgrade
3. 10MM Lower Springs
Its priced at approx. $4500 Canadian IIRC.
Few more notes -- as Mark and I have been sharing our dialogue with BMW Canada:
1. Frozen Grey is available, but not until August Production, as the UK has all of the Frozen Grey spots until then. Apparently, in March, the UK will receive a Frozen Grey edition..don't know the contents except colour.
2. Black Trim (Grill, Exhaust, etc) from the 2010 Edition Model is NOT available..the supplier ended production and they won't do one-offs anymore. I pressed and pressed, but no dice..
3. Black GTS wheels ARE available, but not until August production (IE after the GTS are delivered to customers)
4. Other note: I tried ordering the BMW Performance seats as an individual item, to no avail.
Hope this helps everyone..