IF this Ends up being true, and a ZCP package is available, then I'm for sure gonna stick it out another 6-8 months and wait for that. I'm re-modeling my condo now and was gonna pull the trigger on the M after it is done next month, And funds start to accumulate again,but looks like I'll have to take a rain-check on that. I'm curious to see what BMW releases on this.
Current: '15 YMB F82 M4/Loaded with no CCB|IND|KW|M Performance|V1
Gone: '11 E92 335is DCT Blk Sph/Oyster/Every Option
Gone: '05 E46 330iZHP Jet Blk/Ntrl Brwn/H&R/Dinan S3 Pkg /Schnitzer/Momo. INSTAGRAM @christos.kantzavelos