Helps if I had the right info. Thanks.
So we'll say $49,990 base, pull the assist, add another $150 to the destination and call it $63,870.
I'm OK with making this a '10 model. From what I've read, doesn't look like there would be anything to sway my decision to wait for an '11.
I didn't see any new 1/2010 pricing readily available so thanks for the info and pointing out that I overlooked my options.