01-17-2010, 09:20 AM   #13
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by PencilGeek View Post
There's also the RGM kit.
http://www.rgmotorsport.com/html/bmw_e92_m3.html

And I think there's about equal Gintani and ESS cars in the US -- maybe more ESS kits now that I think about it. Just from reading the ESS thread, it seems like there's one car a week showing up at ESS for a kit installation...but maybe it's the same people posting over and over again. So I compiled this list from memory. I'm sure I missed some, and I will update the list with corrections once they become available:

Gintani:
  • powertrip
  • sammyrusso
  • niterider
  • Stage-3 low compression customer motor being built now. Not sure he wants his name public.
ESS:
  • biglare
  • m33
  • LV-E92M3
  • Mystery IND Customer-Green (kit sold, not sure if it's installed)
  • Mystery IND Customer-Red (kit sold, not sure if it's installed)
  • Forum lurker from east coast installing this week. Not sure he wants his name public.
The customer with the Green ESS SC is a member here on M3post. We had the kit installed and running within two days. What we loved about the ESS kit was that fact that it was not over engineered like many other kits we have seen on the market. Less is more right when we get the brakes back from Brembo we will go to the dyno and post a full review on the ESS kit.

The customer with the Red ESS kit will be installing it here in a few weeks. He is also a M3post member.