Drives: '08 E93 M3, '04 X3 3.0/6-sp

FS/Lease transfer - E93/6MT M3 in Seattle - SOLD

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
THE CAR IS SOLD.

All,

I'm putting my 2008 E93 M3 up for sale/lease transfer. The car is located in Bellevue, WA. It has 8,9xx miles on it. I leased the car in 02/2009 (warranty/maintenance runs thru 02/2013). The lease is a 3-year lease with 10k miles/year allowed, so the car is right on target for mileage.

The car is a gorgeous Melbourne Red with extended Bamboo Beige Novillo Leather and Carbon Leather inside. It has every single option available on the 2008 E93, except DCT. The options/packages included are:

Tech Package (M Drive, Nav, Comfort Access, EDC)
Premium Package (Carbon Leather, Garage door opener/compass mirror, BMW Assist, Power-folding exterior mirrors)
Cold Weather Package (Through-loading system, Heated front seats, headlight washers)
Enhanced Premium Sound
19-inch rims
iPod/USB adapter
Satellite radio (1-yr subscription ends in 06/10)
Park Distance Control
Metallic paint

The car's MSRP was $79,725!

The car is immaculate, except for:

- Very slight curb-rash on one rim.
- a few very small paint chips on the rear bumper

This car turns heads and is an absolute joy to drive in the summer. The V8's snarl is so much stronger when you have the top down.

I had the 1200-mile service performed at BMW of Bellevue. I performed the engine's break-in by the book. The car had only 11 miles on it when I test-drove it (gently), so its engine was basically broken-in by me.

Pictures are attached. The car is bone-stock - there are no cosmetic or performance modifications.

The lease-payment is quite attractive. I will ask you to pay the $500 lease-transfer fee as well as pay $1k to me (makes up for part of my initial down-payment). Please PM me for details on the lease payment and the current buyout.

Attached Images

Last edited by bbr1; 02-20-2010 at 10:57 AM.