Executive Producer
United_States
Rep

Drives: '15 F82 M4 (YAS/Silverstone)

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
2012 BMW Z4 35is  [0.00]
2007 e92 335i  [0.00]
E92 - M3 mule encounter on Melrose... (gotta love LA)

As if there aren't a million better pictures than these out there of this car... but, here's my story...

As I was pulling out of work @ Paramount Studios last night, this car was heading West on Melrose and as I saw the front and the rockers, my first thought was... "Wow... someone really f---ed up their E92 already!" But as it passed and I heard it and I saw the quad pipes... I realized what it was... The highly anticipated E92 M3... albeit in cloak form.

So, of course I quickly disconnected the bluetooth call I was on, making my camera phone available and pulled up next to him @ the next light. I looked over, gave him the thumbs up. I got a smile back, the light changed and we were off... both smoothly silking away from the line as lackadaizically as two people in two nice BMW's can... until the next light when I looked over and noticed HIS window down now and with HIM trying to get MY attention... it was as if he had just noticed I was in a shiny new freshly tinted E92 with M5 wheels... He said how much he liked mine and how many he had driven and how fast he thought they were. I of course asked him what he thought of his and without hesitation, as if he was well trained for his answer, he responded "It's nice." We exchanged more friendly comments at the next several lights before I had to finally peel off @ Fairfax and say goodbye. We exchanged smiles, hand waves and honks.

The long and short of it is... nice guy in a nice car! AND, like everyone else, I can't wait for the new M3.

Some of the conversation we had:

"So, there it is, huh? ...what we've all been waiting for."
He smiled...
I said, "What, a year? Year and a half?"
He said, "That's what they're saying."
Then I asked "So... how is it?"
That's when he smiled again and responded with "It's nice."

J. Ryan
E30 '86 325e Black / Bone (retired)
E30 '89 M3 Black / Black (retired)
E46 '02 330ci Titanium Silver / Black (retired)
E46 '05 330ci ZHP Titanium Silver / Black (retired)
E92 '07 335i Coupe - Sparkling Graphite / Coral Red
Attached Images