01-06-2010, 05:36 PM   #3
///M Rakete
Rocket Scientist
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 2010 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnellM3 View Post
Has anyone ordered one yet? Since Ive seen the first thread Ive wanted to get on the list for them. From what I understand they are only allocating 500 of them for the US market. Ive been to some dealers while looking at a new 7 and they all have told me that BMW has not told them anything yet. So my question is how many more spots are there left if any and what kind of options can I expect to see. I want to keep it pretty sporty, but at the same time I am a person who needs air conditioning mainly and a few other things. Will I be able to get them without being insanely overpriced?
The GTS is not coming to the US. It can only be purchased directly through BMW and for now only for German registration. There are anticipated to be maybe 50 of these per year. Where did you hear 500 for the US market?
2010 BMW M3 Coupe M-DCT w/Tech-EDC, BMW M Performance Exhaust, BPM: Stage I / Euro MDM / DCT / Steering, Space Gray / Fox Red Extended, and a Trunk Monkey known as "Der Stig", plus the daily driver...
2011 BMW 135i M Sport DCT, w/BMW Performance Power Kit, Exhaust, and Brake Rotors, Space Gray / Coral Red, known as "Stiggie" with an outlaw F20 "M135i" badge.