Pete The Greek
the greek guy
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2010 M3 AW/FR

Garage List
2010 E92 M3  [0.00]
dealer really f***ed me this time

So all of you had stood up and taken the dealers side in this thread: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...=missing+tools so I figured next time I had a problem with the dealer I would give them the benefit of the doubt. So here's the story, my 3 series got rear ended while parked on a sidestreet the other persons insurance took full responsibility to repair the car. We took it to Perillo BMW early December and they were supposed to be done by December 16. The insurance only covered our enterprise rental until that date. So it's January 5th and the service guys at the dealership have not even contacted the insurance to inform them why the car is taking so long when it was supposed to be done weeks ago. In addition to this I received 2 parking tickets in the mail and they requested a hearing in my name, is that even legal?? I went in last night and talked to the GM and they assured me this would all be taken care of then I walk out to pick up my car and the trunk has about 10-15 6 inch scratches from top to bottom, I'm missing panels from inside my trunk, and the wheels have not been refinished from the curb rash. They told me to just bring the car back and they could repair it another day, but fuck that, so they can tell me all this happened after I picked up the car. So I wake up today and get a message from the insurance saying they will NOT be covering the rental, and I am responsible for the bill, I'm furious!!

ok rant off