Originally Posted by ogrady
Damn the test mules have had the same camo for a while now. Strip some more off plzzz!
No kiddin'. I'm tired of waiting... Although there isn't much to guess at.
1. The front end looks like it will look pretty much the same as the M5/6; it seems the look for M cars is a big mouth with a couple scoops on either side without foglights.
2. The side rocker is obviously gonna have some flair to it behind the door, like the M6, that's why it's been camo'd.
3. The rear will have duel twin exhausts obviously, with some sort of aero scoop between them, like the M5.
4. The hood will obviously have a power dome/bulge due to the camo.
5. Add the kidney grills and there you have it.
I hope those wheels aren't pre-production models, though. I'd like to see an M6 type, not these tons 'o spoke design.