View Single Post
      12-30-2009, 01:47 PM   #59
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 M3

i guess you just skipped the last part of my sentence. i will copy and paste it here so you can read it. see below. i see even after stating that people will still get offended and take it the wrong way.

" note i said not all merc owners so the ones that are not like that i wasn't reffering to you and there are plenty of bmw owners who are the same way"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeG_C63_AMG View Post
Another terrible "one-sided" comment. Considering there is a bunch of AMG owners who are former (like myself) and even current ///M owners today, this comment I'm sorry is ridiculous. All these cars are around the same price point except for the higher level AMG's so they are constantly cross-shopped amongst the enthusiast buying crowd. I'm sure the average E550 & 550I owner isn't as knowledgeable as the owners on M3post.com or Mbworld.org. Especially in Northern NJ/NYC area I have seen many of time E60 M5's being driven by woman. Is anyone here honestly going to tell me they have any idea of the potential of the car they are behind the wheel of? The key issue you are omitting is that majority of people in the world could care less about their car. To them, it's just a status symbol to get from point A to point B regardless if on the hood is the three point star or the roundel.
Appreciate 0