View Single Post
      12-28-2009, 10:00 PM   #76
aajami
Brigadier General

Drives: Space Gray '09 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark's M View Post
I wish!! I asked about this along with any potential hp increase and was told, definatively, "no".....for both. I trust this info implicitly. I'm negotiating for a few bits and pieces from the GTS but I suspect (for example my request for availabiltity of the GTS exhaust) will be denied because it's tied to the "GTS only" 4.4L motor rather than the the stock version. I'm still waiting to hear about the brakes. I can live without an upgraded exhaust...and brakes for that matter, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

As for you other guys complaining that the Comp. pkg will require the EDC.....I "thought" that my info regarding the EDC being reprogrammed for the new package would have given you a clue that EDC will be a mandatory option. Jeez.....just 'cause I'm Canadian.....gi'me a break!! I won't post ANYTHING here unless I know it's a fact.

So trust me.....and can I sell you a refridgerator for that igloo???
Thanks for the info. One other question that I doubt you'll be able to answer definitively, but do you know if the "retuned" EDC sport setting can be retroactively programmed into M3s without ZCP?
Mods: M Performance exhaust | ZCP retrofit | Euro airbox | GTS DCT flash | 240J ECU flash | LCI Euro taillights | CRT lip | OEM alarm retrofit | Space Gray bumper plugs | BMW Performance: Mk. II spoiler / Mk. II non-electronic steering wheel / mirror caps / front grilles / side gills / intake louvers / emblem
aajami is offline   United_States